Saddle up! Horseback riding is a special way to get outside and experience the natural splendor of northern Michigan.
- Riders must be at least 8 years of age and be able to sit unassisted on a horse
- Maximum weight is 225lbs
- Reservations are required. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled ride time.
- Each rider is required to wear a helmet, which will be provided.
- Riders are required to wear close-toed shoes. Long pants are recommended.
- Double riding, selfie sticks, and unmounted GoPros are not permissible.
- For the safety of our horses and our guests, each horse is assigned a specific Rider Maximum Weight Limit.
- We ask that you let us know ahead of time if you have any special requirements.
- Waivers must be signed by all riders or by parent/guardian if 17 or younger
- Please note that temperatures above 85 and below 10 degrees may require us to suspend our scheduled rides.
- Horseback trail rides | $62 per person
- Pony rides | $27 per child
1 Hour Trail Rides
Friday-Sunday, Tuesday: 10am, Noon, and 2pm
Friday-Sunday, Tuesday: 11:15am, 1:15 pm and 3:15pm
Reservations are required | Please call 231.549.7256 with any questions
Guided trail rides begin at the Boyne Mountain Stable, and take riders on an equine adventure through some of the resort's most remote, beautiful terrain. For younger riders, first-timers, and those not quite ready to ride unassisted, our "pony" rides are the perfect alternative.