What To Expect
NOTICE: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Things may be different from the last time you visited, so please see below for new protocols.
In compliance with MIOSHA COVID Emergency Rules effective May 24, 2021, the following COVID safety protocols are in place for all guests through June 30, 2021:
- Within the waterpark:
- Fully Vaccinated Guests (2+ weeks since final vaccine dose) are not required to wear a mask/face covering
- Non-Vaccinated Guests (Not vaccinated or not 2+ weeks since final vaccine dose) are required to wear a mask/face covering indoors.
- Youth, under the age of 12, are not yet eligible for vaccination, thus all children between the ages of 2 and 12 will be required to wear a mask in common areas of the waterpark. This includes the kiosk and Snack Shack lines, locker rooms, as well as common seating and dining areas. Masks may be removed on all slides, rides and while in pools.
- Masks/face coverings are not required in outdoor settings, regardless of vaccination status.
- To maintain the 50% capacity limit as required the current executive order, Avalanche Bay will maintain a maximum capacity of 600 guests per day for the month of June.
You May Have Many Questions as you prepare to travel again, and we want to help! We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We'll add more as necessary, so check back frequently prior to your visit.