We know that planning crazy family fun can be, well, crazy. That's why we give you options. Splash for just an evening, the entire day, the whole weekend, or soak in a season worth of water fun at Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark - hotel stay is NOT required!
"Easy Change" Policy:
We know that planning crazy family fun can be, well, crazy... which means sometimes plans change! So at Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark we're here for you! If your plans change after pre-purchasing your day pass, no problem. Give us a call at 231-549-7155 by 3pm prior to the day your pre-purchased pass starts and we'll move your pass to a new date of your choosing. New date must be chosen at time of adjustment. You will be responsible for any increase in the day pass rate. If you opt to use your credit toward the purchase of a lower priced ticket, we are not able to refund you the difference in price. And sorry, all passes are non-refundable.
Because we are required to have some rules...
- Like we said, hotel stay is NOT required! But, we would really like for you stay, plus you get a better waterpark admission rate if you do.
- Perks for lodging with us on a waterpark package include waterpark access starting at 4pm on day of arrival, plus a Day Pass for the following day! We'll even give you access to the locker room.
- Evening Passes are valid from 4pm - close.
- Kids, ages two and under, are FREE with a paying adult.
- Kids, ages five and under, are FREE when on a waterpark package.
- Splashers, ages 10 and younger, must be accompanied by a ticketed adult, age 18 or older.
- Coupons not valid on advanced purchase pricing. All coupons, including Junior Has a Fit, must be used at kiosk on walk-up rates.
See that wasn't so bad. Thanks for listening!